Thanks to the Community Partners who help us meet our community service mandate by bringing resources and one-on-one peer support in the information booths at the Gathering Festival!
Over the years we have partnered with many local groups. Here is a sampling:
- Aids Vancouver strives to create a community with no new HIV infections while ensuring support for those who are affected.
Aids Vancouver – Prevent, Act, Support!
- Bike HUB
- Carnegie Community Centre
- Catholic Charities
- City Dog
DayCare for dogs
- Coast Mental Health
- Continental Seniors and the Vancouver Second Mile Society
- Directions Youth Service (Family Services of Greater Vancouver)
- DTES Street Market
- Greater Vancouver Native Cultural Two-Spirit Society
- Kidney Foundation of Canada. The foundation exists for the enhancement of kidney health and the reduction and, if possible, the elimination of the burden of kidney diseases.
- La Boussole Centre Communautaire Francophone
- Mountain Equipment Coop
- My Sister’s Closet, social enterprise of Battered Women’s Support Services (BWSS) a feminist organization. My Sister’s Closet is a boutique
- Qmunity: BC’s Queer Resource Centre
Values Diversity – Community – Advocacy – Respect
- Stanley Park Ecology Society
- Starbucks Coffee Company
- Still Moon Arts Society
- Vancouver Adapted Music Society
- Vancouver Pride Society
- Vancouver School Board- Gathering Place Education Centre
- Wildlife Thrift Stores